TOP TEN THINGS THAT SOUND DIRTY AT THE HOMEBREWERY, BUT AREN’T:
10. After kegging, I like to roll it around on the ground.
9. Want to help aerate my wort?
8. Do you think I should rack off my trub?
7. I want to split your secondaries.
6. Have you seen my racking cane?
5. I like to pitch at least a quart at a time.
4. I can’t say as I’ve ever experienced yeast bite.
3. I like it with a creamy, rocky head.
2. What do you think about using a blow-off tube?
AND THE NUMBER 1 THING THAT SOUNDS DIRTY AT THE HOMEBREWERY BUT
1. Would you like to try a double decoction?